Yesterday I visited the Pacific Northwest Grooming and Kennel Expo held in Tacoma, Wa. There were approx. 30 vendors there with a wide variety of products. I saw a few new products represented, grabbed a bag of samples and purchased a few products to review.
Here is what was in my bag , I will follow up with reviews after I try em:
- Miracle Air by Chris Christensen – a all natural odor eliminator. They had no samples but I did buy a 16 oz bottle to try. It is suppossed to break apart odors at the molecular level – we shall see
- Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo by Chris Christensen – This product claims to remove residue buildup and remove stains without damaging the coat. I can’t wait to try it !
- Luxury Dog Honeysuckle Jasmine Shampoo by AromaPaws – These guys were up here all the way from LA ! I got a 2 oz sample of this shampoo and was very interested in their Pet Odor candles but they were sold out !
- Double K Samples – Every year Cascade Grooming Supplies and 3 C’s have the best booth and best samples ! I got a 6 pack of samples from their Groomers Edge line !
- DERMagic - This is a new product line out of Bellevue, WA and I am very excited to try their product line ! I went ahead and bought a sampling of their entire line ! I just can’t decide what to try first !
- I also picked up a few trade magazines but haven’t had a chance to even look through them.
There where also various classes going on during the Expo but I didn’t visit any as I feel the pricing for their classes is way tooooo high ! I love continuing education but seriously $250 for a 2 hour class on coat types ? I am sure they are great classes but that is too steep !
Hope your weekends were great and I look forward to reviewing these products !